Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

Blog Features

Hey everyone. I know, once again I have failed to update regularly. It is summer though. Maybe you could give me a break? Anyways, I'm writing this post to point out some of the features on my blog. First, underneath the title you might notice a new addition. That's my new e-mail. You can send any comments or suggestions you have there. That is if you don't feel comfortable commenting on the actual post itself. Also, underneath that you may have noticed that the text just above the Phoenix signature changes quite often. I use that to kinda describe the blog and kinda say whatever I'm feeling in a short statement. This time it is Still Frames Of Life. Basically, it means that just about everything I write is a picture of my mind at the time. Either I'm engrossed in something and that comes out in my writing, or I'm reflecting on something and that shows up. Moving on! To the right we have the basic archive feature. All the old posts are accessible from there. Below that is the new Blog List. This will show you recent updates from Br. Tom's blog Plainer and Meg's blog Two Cents. If you have another great blog you would want me to add there just tell me. Below that is the chat feature. If you happen to stumble along someone else while on the page strike up a conversation. You don't have to talk about my blog =D. After that comes a handy dandy calendar. Then some cool pages that I found on the web. Click on those and check um out. Finally, I have Br. Tom's podcast. Oh and don't forget you can email a post to someone- if you so feel inclined- by clicking on the little mail icon on the bottom of each post. I'll be back to update soon. Peace,
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment