Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Over one year gone

I realized today that I have gone past the one year anniversary of my blog. Ooppss. Well it has been an interesting journey. Don't you agree? I was just thinking that things have changed since I started this project. I don't have the same need people to know my thoughts anymore. I'm not desperately lost. Don't get me wrong, I'm still adequately confused. But, I'm no longer screaming for help. I've got a lot of things figured out and a lot of good friends to help me out. Life is an interesting quest. I hope you will all continue with me on the trip. With Love,

3 comments:

  1. I can really see how you've grown this past year and its wonderful. I think its supposed to be the other way around but I really look up to and admire you. sorry for the mushy comment I'm really hit and it causes me to get emotional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should say hungry not hit. I should read things over before I post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you reader =D. I don't know how things are supposed to work, or who you are, but I'm sure there are many aspects of you that I would look up to and admire as well. You know, I'm really hungry too. Odd....

    ReplyDelete