Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

The Beginning

As I've progressed through high school I have found that I have an increasing desire to share my thoughts and feelings with those around me. I believe this is a result of a bolstering confidence nurtured by a wonderful group of friends. Anyways, I have felt the need to start a blog for some time now. My only apprehensions are that I will have nothing of value to say and that I will let this project fall to the wayside. Hopefully, I keep it up, and you all appreciate my writings.

2 comments:

  1. ok I tried commenting once already and I don't think it worked. Sooo I'd feel dumb typing the same thing again. But basically, I think you should post some of your poetry! You are a good poet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meg. I'll put up some of my old stuff that I like, but I hope to use this space for mostly new works.

    ReplyDelete