Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

His Eyes Are Truly Windows

I didn't even realize I hadn't posted in days. I've got a poem for you. Oh, I almost had a heart attack there. I though I lost this note that I write poems on during school. Which means someone somewhere in school would be having access to my personal thoughts, and I would have lost all my work. Really scary thought. Anyways here's that poem
his eyes are truly windows bare for all the world to see with every shade a different scene one of passion next righteous anger the love for you and me his eyes are truly windows with one glance you can see a soul among souls his heart on his sleeve
Okay so I just read this again and I don't think it really conveys everything I was trying to say.Oh well, hope you guys like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment