Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another few days of inactivity. I'm sorry if you enjoy reading my blog and I don't update when expected. With that being said life has been rather eventful. I'm finished with choir. 4 years of dedication and I don't think the director even remembers who I am. With that being said, I still must thank him for giving me my first home at a foreign school. I went in empty handed and plagued by depression. Now, I'm leaving high school knowing that I gave my heart and soul to the school, to the fine arts department, and to friends-friends I never expected to find. Also, I'm leaving this place with more knowledge than I could have hoped to gather and a new passion for writing. I have to thank my teachers for that, and my choir director for getting the ball rolling. I will never forget being called into the hallway during the first week of freshmen year to talk to him. Talk about a scary experience. I could hardly even find my way to homeroom at that time. Having to visit a teacher during lunch was horrifying. Still, when I walked into the choir room on my first day of Advanced Choir I was welcomed like a normal part of the class. It was wondrous. I must also say that I'm leaving this school mostly happy and more or less satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment