Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

a morning at the KFC

This one goes out to all the early morning work outs,
swim-teamers and jocks everywhere,
dedicated fitness buffs and guys that like to check out their butts.

This one goes out to that girl walking on the treadmill...
Still, after 2 hours. Seriously, girl, go walk outside.
I'm sure there is a hill somewhere for you
to repeatedly climb- speaking of, thanks for that, Miley;
I've heard your song like 10 times today.

This one goes out to pretend Olympic weightlifters,
and that chubby guy that always asks for fitness advice-
man, they don't care if you don't have a six pack.

This one goes out to those people you didn't wanna see:
that old guy in spandex,
last night's one night stand...
your priest?!

This one goes out to muscle milk and hot girls stretching.
No, I'm not checking you out. Well, maybe I am, but
it is kinda my job.

This one goes out to people who can't work out:
ex- football players and injured dancers. Some still try,
but most have given up.

This one goes out to good health.
This one goes out to looking good.
This one goes out to you, grunting dude.
This one goes out to me, for waking up this goddamn early.

2 comments:

  1. i almost forgot that KFC was the health club that you work at and not kentucky fried chicken.

    i like this one a lot. it made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I never replied to your comment, Kels! This poem made me giggle so much when I reread it. I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete