Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Journey: Exercise 2

Day 11: Drunk Writing For The Journey

The exercise: Write a list.
     Options include
    • things on which I am an expert
    • things I have lost
    • signs of winter
    • what is inside my body
    • things people have said to me
    • what to take on the journey
    • things I have forgotten
    • things to make lists of
Exercise 2: A photo example.





Also, for your entertainment, something I wrote.

He finds me asleep on the couch, book in hand. He doesn't want to wake me beacause he loves me, but he can't help himself. So, he removes the book from my grip and replaces it with his hand. Then, he kisses me, a gentle wake up call to a world of love. The sunlight streams through the open window, catching his hazel eyes as I smile a hello.

"I've missed you," I say.

"And I you."


----

Alright, y'all. That's all I've got for today. I haven't been writing enough recently to reach my deadline. I need about 2.5 posts a week, unless I messed up the math. I'm sure my more math savvy friends will let me know. I hope y'all are enjoying the changing of the seasons.

--pat

No comments:

Post a Comment