Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

year 3

Hi everyone. I want to thank you again for being part of my life, and for reading my blog/poetry/prose/blah. I want you to know that it means a lot to me. I need a lot of support in life, and you guys  are an important part of that support. I missed my blog's anniversary again this year.  Post 1 was April 28th, 2008. It's May 16, 2010 now, and I'm on post 324 with this one.

"I exist as I am, that is enough." - Walt Whitman. It's been a long journey, but I think I'm beginning to learn this. I love you all.

with hope,

4 comments:

  1. thank you for writing. i will always be reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a way of articulating exactly how I think or feel when I can't. It is comforting and scary at the same time. Thanks. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I hope I don't scare you away! I'm glad that I'm not alone in my feelings and thoughts. It's definitely a comforting thought. Thank you for reading, and you're welcome. XoXo, Gossip Girl<---- what I think everything I see Xs and Os together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, Kelsey =)

    ReplyDelete