Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

I know

Alright I know it has been a few days since I updated the blog. I'm sorry! The last few days have been a wild ride. AP tests, late nights at school, and mood swings to the max. In that time I went from utter boredom to wondering what my purpose is to realizing that I've made zero impact on my high school. I also came to the understanding that my poetry is a one track thing consequently making it bad. So, I'm sorry if you wanted to read my thoughts, but I've been to crazy to sort them out myself let alone write about it =/. Anyways, here's a silly poem discussing the silliness of poetry.
another poem another thought another feeling creates another line. just another stanza but the poem looks familiar have I thought of this before am I looping or progressing did one stanza change another anything?

2 comments:

  1. if it makes you feel better, i dont think anyone really knows their purpose. well at least i dont. and as for not making an impact, i mean look at me. im part of your high school and you have impacted my life. so that whole line about making zero impact is b.s. and while i can't speak for other people im pretty sure you have impacted others as well. and your poetry is good. no lies. end of story.

    but i understand getting in thought cycles and feeling in rut. so i wish you luck in sorting everything out. it really sucks when stuck like that. but please take into consideration what i said when you start thinking bad about yourself!

    have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting Anusia. The whole thing was rather silly, but did have underlying issues. I'll certainly take you into consideration =D and I hope you have a great day too.

    ReplyDelete