Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Journal Entry

This is almost an exact entry from my journal. I changed names of course. A friend told me that when he writes/creates his music that songs "just come to you while your playing." I'm inspired by this- awestruck eve. What creates in us this ability to create? To put a new combination of words into sentences, find a new combination of notes on an instrument, or create a new combination of lines and colors into a work of art. What gives us this power? Where does it come from? Who is gifted with this, and why them? I don't have the answers to my own questions, but I will say this. No matter what it is that creates this magic the gift instilled on some should be used. Some spirit must flow through us. Let it pass on through. Hey! Share some with the rest of us =)

No comments:

Post a Comment